Most legal restrictions relating to the Covid-19 pandemic have now been lifted.
All limits on social contacts are now removed and singing and dancing can resume.
Hirers must manage their own events taking into account the risks to themselves and others.
The following are steps will help to protect you and your guests.
- Meet in well-ventilated areas where possible, such as outdoors or indoors with windows open.
- Wear a face covering where you come into contact with people you don’t normally meet in enclosed and crowded spaces.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or using hand sanitiser regularly throughout the day.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough and sneeze.
- Stay at home if unwell, to reduce the risk of passing on other illnesses onto friends, family, colleagues, and others in your community.
- Consider individual risks, such as clinical vulnerabilities and vaccination
Test and trace is retained and the QR code is still on display for your use. Hand sanitiser is provided.
Government guidance will continue to be issued and we will post updates as and when we are notified.